My Goodness Gift Baskets Online Terms & Conditions of Sale
- All prices are in New Zealand dollars and are GST inclusive.
- For online orders you may pay by supplying your credit/debit card details on our secure online ordering system. You may also choose to pay via Internet Banking.
- My Goodness Ltd operates the highest level of security, meaning your card details are not retained. Should you wish to add to your order, or if we need to issue a refund we may need to contact you to obtain your card details.
- All payments for goods must be made when the order is placed. We are unable to reserve or despatch goods before payment is received.
Deliveries to apartments or multi-level buildings
Deliveries to multi-level buildings, apartments or flats must have a floor, level, apartment or flat number. If the delivery address is a business, the address must include the business name.
Our couriers require a signature for delivery. Please ensure that someone will be home to receive the gift or consider sending to a business address.
A re-direction or re-delivery fee may apply if our courier is unable to deliver your gift, has to return to the address to attempt re-delivery or has to deliver to an alternative address.
All hospital deliveries must include the hospital name and ward number. If the patient only plans to be in hospital for one or two days, please provide a residential or business address for your delivery. If the hospital returns your gift to us a re-direction fee may be incurred.
Incorrect delivery address
You are responsible for providing us with the correct delivery address. My Goodness Gift Baskets are not responsible for gifts sent to an incorrect address. A delay & re-delivery fee may be incurred if we need to re-direct your gift to the correct address.
If the address given by you is incorrect and we receive the gift basket back there will be an administration cost as well as another delivery charge once the correct address has been confirmed. Your gift basket will be dispatched promptly upon payment and full checking by our team.
Delivery time frames
We will make every effort to ensure that your gift is delivered on your preferred delivery date if your order is placed before our cut off times (see Delivery Info
for more info). We will attempt to contact you if we cannot deliver on your preferred delivery date.
My Goodness is not responsible for late or non-delivery if the recipient is away on holiday or not home to take delivery. A re-direction or re-delivery fee may be incurred.
Unfortunately, My Goodness Gift Baskets cannot take responsibility for late delivery of any gifts due to:
- Adverse weather conditions
- Incomplete or incorrect delivery addresses
- Traffic congestion
- Any other causes beyond our reasonable control and not limited to securing necessary export licenses, compliance with laws or regulations, Acts of God, acts or omissions of the Purchaser, acts of civil or military authority, judicial action defaults of sub-contractors or suppliers, labour disputes, failure or delays in transportation, embargoes, wars or riots.
SUBSTITUTION & PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
We promise to use the products as advertised online. If for any reason a product is out of stock, we promise to replace that product with another as close to it as we possibly can, and one of similar or greater value.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Colours of baskets, ribbons and trims may vary.
- All orders are subject to availability, if a gift is sold out then we will endeavour to contact the purchaser to agree to an alternative gift.
CANCELLATIONS & RETURNS
All orders can be cancelled up to the day of despatch, when a full refund will be credited, except if:
1. the order is a large corporate order.
2. the gift is custom-made or contents changed to your requirements.
3. orders placed by phone, email or letter.
ITEMS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT, DEFECTIVE OR INCORRECT ITEMS
In the unlikely event your gift is damaged, or if you are not satisfied with the gift and our fulfilment of these commitments, please contact us within 14 days on 09 415 8868 (0800 466 363) or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make arrangements for the return of the gift and refund or replacement (at your choice). Please note that we may request photos of the damage and packaging in order to enable us to investigate the matter with our courier and packing facility.
SUPPLY OF ALCOHOL
Any gift baskets containing alcohol can only be ordered by customer over 18 years of age. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your Statutory Rights.
These Terms & Conditions of Sale (and any contracts to which these Conditions of Sale apply) shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand and the courts of New Zealand shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine any dispute arising in relation to these Conditions of Sale (and any contracts to which these Conditions of Sale apply).